Concealed Weapons Detection and Loss Prevention System
Completely Passive System
Does not emit radiation. Safe for all including those with medical devices or may be pregnant.
Image & Data Archiving
Record user readings, flag daily anomalies and review data from previous scans.
Browser Based User Interface
Monitor unit from any PC on the network and integrate with Security Management Systems.
Scan all visitors entering or exiting quickly, eliminate lost employee productivity, and improve screening experience.
Pinpoint Location of Each Object
Reduce the need for pat-downs. View the exact location of objects on a person in the image snapshot.
Avoids Precious Metals
Avoids detection of all non-ferrous metals like gold and silver while identifying all ferrous metallic objects.
Ease of Use
- Adjustable audible alarm
- Easily movable
- Dark Mode display available as an option
- Capable of monitoring more than one unit from the same interface
- E-mail alerts including image
- Multiple user access levels
- Meets California IoT Security Civil Code Section 1798.91.04
- Laptop computer included
- Camera can be mounted to unit or on the wall
- Optional Accessories:
- Travel Case
- Battery (8 or 16 hours)
Schedule a Threat Vulnerability & Risk Assessment
Fill out the information below to learn more about getting a TVRA: