The Sharp INTELLOS™ A-UGV (Automated Unmanned Ground Vehicle) is a cost-effective, multi-terrain vehicle that provides a mobile platform equipped to capture video, audio, and environmental data, while providing a visible deterrent. It is designed to carry several high-resolution surveillance cameras, as well as a range of sensors—such as gas and radiation detectors—that can be used to remotely observe, identify, and assess situational danger from within the safety of a Security Command Center.
The Sharp INTELLOS A-UGV can patrol a pre-programmed route by itself, making on-the-fly adjustments for obstacles it encounters. When necessary, human operators can immediately take control of its route and "drive" it to whatever location is desired.
The data provided by the Sharp INTELLOS™ A-UGV can enhance outdoor surveillance, security, safety, and maintenance inspections. Use it as a valuable addition to a skilled guard force for patrolling places and routes that may be dangerous or inaccessible to humans, or cover routine routes that humans would find too monotonous to patrol.
Use data collected by Sharp INTELLOS A-UGV to alert other security systems and personnel when additional investigation or resources should be deployed. Or, send the robot to provide "close-up" investigation when other security systems indicate the location of a potential security threat.
The vehicle is equipped with a siren, flashing lights, and voice announcements, including two-way communications. These features can warn of the Sharp INTELLOS A-UGV's presence and allow personnel to communicate through the A-UGV without placing any person in harm's way.
- Powered by Lithium ION batteries: Batteries are housed in user-replaceable cartridges that can be charged in an off-line charger and provide an average of up to 8 hours of run time.
- Ruggedized Design: The Sharp INTELLOS A-UGV can withstand variations in environmental conditions and maneuver across variable terrains with its omnidirectional tires.
- Telescopic Boom: With the ability to stretch as high as 5'9", A-UGV can see into and over objects, such as fences.
- Highest Safety Considerations: Multi-tiered safety features, including LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging), can help reduce risk of collision during unattended patrol.
The Sharp INTELLOS A-UGV is intended for use on enclosed, expansive, outdoor properties. Best-suited environments include:
- Distribution and storage
- Power and utility
- Data centers
- Petro-chemical and mining
- Airports and rail yards
- Government facilities
Put Sharp INTELLOS to work on the graveyard shift, repetitive patrols, high-risk, or "off hours", shifting your reliance away from the 100% human guard force.
Because We're the Best!
A+ Technology & Security Solutions is the first authorized security integrator to sell and support the new Sharp INTELLOS A-UGV. We are also a proud sponsor of The Robolliance, an online forum dedicated to advancing the understanding and awareness of the growing opportunity for Autonomous Robotics within the security marketplace.