Leverage the Many Advantages of IP over Analog
- Megapixel IP cameras deliver over one million pixels of resolution, allowing the ability to zoom into recorded video with limited image pixilation. Say goodbye to grainy CCTV footage!
- High megapixel IP cameras can effectively cover wider areas than their analog counterparts, so fewer cameras are necessary to over the same space.
- Most IP cameras offer Power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities, which means the camera receives its power over the Ethernet connection and does not require a separate power supply. This results in saving–both in installation costs and energy consumption
- Superior Wide Dynamic Range IP cameras preform in even the most challenging lighting conditions, such as when capturing backlit windows or doorways
- The wide screen aspect ratios of IP cameras provide more”live” area where action is most likely happening
- Depending on the video management system in use, video from IP cameras can be viewed from anywhere, including smartphones and tablets.
Schedule a Threat Vulnerability & Risk Assessment
Fill out the information below to learn more about getting a TVRA: