Lt. Joseph Pangaro (Ret.)
Being Prepared is the Only Course of Action in an Emergency!
COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Protecting your buildings; Threat Vulnerability Risk Assessments assess the latest safety equipment.
- Evaluating Active Shooter Drill; finding inconsistencies and unifying district procedures, deadly mistakes to avoid, coordinating with local police.
- Developing a Threat Matrix and appropriate responses:
- Profiling potentially dangerous students
- Internal VS. External Threats
- Creating a Threat Review Team.
- Planning evacuation and reunification drills.
- Writing policies on emergency responses.
- Liability management and training documentation.
- Identifying transportation security risks and evaluating transportation drills and procedures.
- Crisis Intervention; teachers and support staff can learn techniques to diffuse and resolve a crisis situation, effective strategies to influence and communicate with the person in crisis.
- Liability insurance rates can be reduced when a business offers yearly training for staff.
- Each course participant receives a certificate of attendance.
- Choose from the topics listed below or call for a personalized program tailored to your particular needs.
- Supervision, Leadership and Mentoring
- Violence in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment
- Business Ethics
- Active Shooter in the Workplace
- Presenting a Professional Appearance & Attitude
- Handling Customer Complaints
- Conflict Management & Diffusing Confrontations
- Effective Communication
- Making Presentations
- Employee Development Plan- Documenting Discipline and Performance
- Interviewing Skills
- Police Departments require ongoing training to help hone existing skills and to teach newer and more effective techniques.
- Pangaro Training covers the topics listed below and can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Supervision Courses:
- Supervision, Leadership & Mentoring (2 days)
- Planning the Active Shooter Drill
- Internal Affairs Investigation
- Creating & Implementing an Employee Development Plan
- Train the Trainer
- Forming a Quality of Life Unit
- Policy Writing
- Investigation Courses:
- HyperDrive Narcotics Investigation (4 days)
- Criminal investigation (3 days)
- Liquor License investigation
- Sexual Assault Investigation
- Juvenile Investigation
- Pre-Employment Background Investigation
- Interview & Interrogation (2 days)
- Working with informants
- Working Undercover & The Tools of the Trade
- Writing Search Warrants & Affidavits & Courtroom procedure & Testimony
- Patrol Courses:
- Building Successful Cases through Report Writing
- Patrol Tactics
- Advanced Street Interview Techniques to Uncover Criminal Activity
- Investigation for the Road Cop (2 days)
- Essential Patrol Updates, Domestic Violence, Search & Seizure and CUMMA Law
- Tourism Policing
- 1st Responder Interactions with The Special Needs Community
- Supervision Courses:
Schedule a TVRA Consultation today
Fill out the information below and one of our customer service representatives
will be in touch to schedule your TVRA Consultation today: