Additional CARES Act Funding For HALO Smart Sensors
Contact Us For A Free Quote!
Learn more about utilizing CARES Act funding to implement HALO in your school today!
Recent additional CARES Act funding has been approved for schools for a variety of different school needs, including projects to improve and/or monitor indoor air quality at school facilities. The HALO Smart Sensors can be used to monitor and alert school administration about potential air quality, ventilation, HVAC, and vaping issues that might occur on school grounds. It will identify if the environment is in the danger zone for the spread of disease at the location of each sensor. These sensors can be utilized in your school’s COVID-19 prevention plan
An additional health and safety measure in HALO is the recognition of cleaning chemical signatures. Now you can monitor, record, and have validation of when specific locations have been sanitized to ensure safety. Take advantage of this additional funding now to implement HALO Smart Sensors into your school!
- Student vape detection in classrooms, locker rooms, bathrooms.
- Staff and guest smoking and vaping detection.
- Abnormal sound detection like yelling and gunshots.
- Abnormal sound detection for aggressive behavior and bullying in locker rooms, classrooms, stairwells.
- Gas and smoke detection.
- Chemical levels and spills in custodial closets, cafeterias, science labs, art rooms.
- Temperature, humidity, moisture to prevent mold and illness.
- Air Quality Index(AQI) alerting aligned to industry/government standards.
- Spoken Key Word Alerting
- Abnormal Noise Level Detection
- Gunshot Detection
- Excessive Banging
- Air Quality Index (AQI)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide
- Light Sensitivity