Temperature Detection Cameras
Protect Your Staff, Students and Visitors When They Return After the COVID Shutdown
A Temperature Detection Camera System is used to measure the temperature of objects, humans, or animals. Implementing a Temperature Detection Camera System in emergency rooms, doctor offices, schools, airports and other crowded facilities can help detect an elevated skin temperature. The system will alert the staff in advance, which will enable them to take proper steps to protect themselves and others.
- Purchase is available on PEPPM multi-state contract
- 1-1 screening option available
- Temporary or permanent installations
- System can be stand alone or integrated with your network
- System can tie into notification applications
Forehead Temperature Measurement
Scan 15+ individuals at one time. A great solution for entrances to check staff and visitors entering!
Scan individuals on a one-on-one basis. The perfect solution to add to your visitor access for guests!
Get a Free Quote!
Fill out the information below to get a free quote: